As the Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (“TESEV”), we show utmost sensitivity to the security of your personal data. We, as TESEV, attribute great importance to the processing and storing of personal data from those who visit https://www.tesev.org.tr (“Website”) in accordance with the Law no 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) and the relevant legislation. With the full understanding of our responsibility, and as the data controller as described in KVKK, we, as TESEV, would like to inform you.
1. Data Controller ID
The Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation with the address Vişnezade Mahallesi, Prof. Dr. Alaeddin Yavaşça Sk. Efe Apartmanı Apt. No: 6/9 Beşiktaş / Istanbul is the data controller.
Your Personal Data, Processing Purposes and Legal Reason
The processing activities within the scope of your visit to the Website:
- Your website entry-exit time, IP address, starting and ending time of service given, type of service utilized, amount of data transferred are being processed, in line with the conduct of these activities according to the relevant legislation, and in order to carry out our liability to keep the traffic records as clearly stipulated in the Law No. 5651 on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Suppression of Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publications and related legislation.
- Your personal data is being processed via cookies that we are using.
- Information on your content search will be also processed in order to assess, conduct and improve service processes.
- Your personal data will be further processed in order to respond to information requests received from administrative and judicial authorities.
- In addition to the above, a part of your personal data can be further processed under certain conditions. For example; name, surname, phone number and other various personal data within e-mail content that can be included in the correspondences between the third parties who want to contact us via e-mail and TESEV employees are stored in e-mail servers of TESEV. Similarly, personal data within the content of various applications, complaints, requests and demands made to TESEV via post or e-mail can be processed by TESEV.
- The aim of processing activities within this scope is to communicate with the opposite party, to accomplish the aim of the relevant correspondence, to protect our rights and to finalize the applications, complaints, requests and demands processed.
- Informing you about new resources added to the Website and/or updates to the Website infrastructure, contacting you in those subjects related to your requests and complaints, is for receiving and evaluating your suggestions towards improvement of the services we provide in accordance with your complaints and requests.
- Your personal data, of which processing purposes and access methods are provided, can be processed based on the legal reasons indicated in Article 5 of KVKK;
- If TESEV is obliged to process personal data in order to carry out its legal liability,
- That it is expressly stipulated in the laws,
- When it is necessary to process personal data of parties of the agreement, provided that it is directly related to the establishment and execution of this agreement. ,
- Provided that they do not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, when TESEV is obliged to process your personal data for its legitimate interests.
3. Collection Method of Personal Data
Your personal data are collected in completely or partially automated ways as follows:
- TESEV collects the personal data via cookies on the Website, through the forms in electronic media or in writing in accordance with the processing conditions of personal data indicated in KVKK and within the scope of the purposes specified in this Information Letter.
4. Transfer of Your Personal Data in Turkey and/or Abroad
TESEV transfers the personal data to the third parties only in accordance with the purposes specified in this Information Letter and in compliance with Articles 8 and 9 of KVKK.
5. Access to Your Personal Data and Your Rights within the Scope of KVKK
By applying to TESEV as the relevant person as per Article 11 of KVKK, you have the rights;
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- To request information regarding that, if your personal data is processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred in Turkey or abroad,
- To request your personal data to be corrected in case it is missing or processed incorrectly and to request that third parties to whom your personal data is transferred be notified of the corrections,
- Although being processed in compliance with KVKK and other relevant legislation; in case the reasons requiring your personal data to be processed for evaluation within the principles of purpose, duration and legitimacy disappear, to request your personal data to be deleted or destroyed and to request that the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred be notified accordingly,
- To make an objection to any conclusion against the person himself/herself by means of analyzing the data processed solely through automatic systems,
- To request compensation for the damage if your personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
Please review the application form to make a request.